Pengaruh Kepercayaan, Harga Dan Layanan Terhadap Keputusan Kontrak Kerja Pada PT. Jaya Alumindo Perkasa Medan

Authors

  • Mangasi Butar-Butar Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Siegfried Gunawan Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Stevic Stevic Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Mario Aston Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Juan Rio Ferdinand Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Robinhot Gultom Universitas Methodist Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37385/msej.v5i2.4936

Keywords:

Trust, Price, Service, Purchase Decision

Abstract

Jaya Alumindo Perkasa is a company that operates in the contracting sector and is located in Medan, where currently the company is experiencing problems with consumer purchases where every year, the number of consumers who make purchases continues to decline, so this impacts the company's growth and development. Researchers took the population in this study as 187 customers who made purchases from the company. The sample determination technique that will be used is to use the Slovin formula with a tolerance level of 5% where with the calculations carried out, 127 samples were obtained. The research results show that partially or simultaneously Trust, Pricing and Service have a significant influence on Purchasing Decisions at PT. Jaya Alumindo Perkasa Medan. The ability of the Trust (X1), Pricing (X2), and Service (X3) variables to explain their influence on Purchasing Decisions (Y) is 62.2%. Meanwhile, the remaining 37.8% is the influence of other independent variables not examined in this research.

References

Astuti, M., & Matondang., N. (2020). Manajemen Pemasaran: UMKM dan Digital Sosial Media. Yogyakarta: Deepbulish Publisher.

Chaerudin, A., Rani, I. H., & Alicia, V. (2020). Sumber Daya Manusia: Pilar Utama Kegiatan Operasional Organisasi. Sukabumi: Jejak.

Christy, N. N. A. (2019). Komunikasi Bisnis. Semarang: Radna Andi Wibowo.

Dewi, K., Yaspita. H., & Yulianda, A. (2018). Manajemen Kewirausahaan. Yogyakarta: Deepublish Publisher.

Fathoroni, Annisa, Nuraini Siti Fatonah, Roni Andarsyah dan Noviana Riza. 2020. Buku Tutorial Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Penilaian Kinerja Dosen Menggunakan Metode 360 Degree Feedback. Bandung: Kreatif Industri Nusantara.

Ferinia, R., Kurniullah, A. Z., & Naipospos, N. Y. (2020). Komunikasi Bisnis. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis.

Firmansyah, A. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen (Sikap dan Pemasaran). Yogyakarta: Deepublish Publisher.

Marzuki, Agustina, Crystha Armereo dan Pipit Fitri Rahayu. 2020. Praktikum Statistik. Malang: Ahlimedia Press.

Priyatno, D. (2018). SPSS Panduan Mudah Olah Data Bagi Mahasiswa & Umum. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Purnomo., Rochmat Aldy. 2019. Analisis Statistik Ekonomi dan Bisnis Dengan SPSS. Ponorogo: UNMUH Ponorogo Press.

Riyanto, Slamet dan Aglis Andhita Hatmawan. 2020. Metode Riset Penelitian Kuantiatif di Bidang Manajemen, Teknik, Pendidikan dan Eksperimen. Yogyakarta: Deepublish Publisher.

Rizal, A. (2020). Buku Ajar Manajemen Pemasaran di Era Masyarakat Industri 4.0. Yogyakarta: Deepublish Publisher.

Wahyudi, S. T. (2017). Statistika Ekonomi: Konsep, Teori dan Penerapan. Jakarta: UB Press.

Wibowo, R. A. (2019). Komunikasi Bisnis. Semarang: Radna Andi Wibowo.

Wijoyo, H., Sunarsi, D., & Haudi. (2020). Manajemen Internasional. Solok: Insan Cendekia Mandiri.

Yusuf, M., & Daris, L. (2019). Analisis Data Penelitian. Bogor: IPB Press.

Downloads

Published

2024-04-29

How to Cite

Butar-Butar, M., Gunawan, S., Stevic, S., Aston, M., Ferdinand, J. R., & Gultom, R. (2024). Pengaruh Kepercayaan, Harga Dan Layanan Terhadap Keputusan Kontrak Kerja Pada PT. Jaya Alumindo Perkasa Medan. Management Studies and Entrepreneurship Journal (MSEJ), 5(2), 5024–5032. https://doi.org/10.37385/msej.v5i2.4936